Friday, June 22, 2012

Late Late Late

Today was an eventful day.

Originally, I was supposed to go home at 4.30. So, at 4pm, Vanissa and I cleaned up the workshop a bit before leaving.

When we left, we went out and there was Amanda and Elvena at the bus stop. So we talked a bit. Elvena told me a story of a Korean ghost story about plastic surgery. *shivers..

Anyway, first, Vanissa left. Then Amanda left. Then Elvena left. and soon Jessica left. And I was all alone. Around 5pm, my dad still hasn't come to pick me up. But I wasn't worried, its normal to be a little late right?

Around 5.30pm, Jess came back out to accompany me and we talked talked and talked. Then she finally had to go home around 6pm. That was when I decided to call my parents but they didn't pick up!

With all the afternoon session kids around me hollering, I decided to go wait inside the gates. Until about 6.30, Cikgu Dahlan, asked me when I was going home, who was pucking me up and such. And I said that it was okay, my dad probably has a meeting. So he said, 'betul ah?' And I confirmed it with a nod and a smile. I wish I hadn't. I wished I said 'No! My dad forgot about me.'

Because I ended up waiting till 7.40pm. And Nasir convinced me to follow Ibrahim to send me home. I pat that time, I was just about ready to cry. T___T it was dark and lots of mosquitoes were biting me. And I was tired.

So yeah, finally Ibrahim sent me home. Lol, he drove really fast. Anyway, thank you Ibrahim and Nasir!

When I arrived home, I saw that both my parents car were gone.

I had two theories as to how they could not pick me up
They forgot their youngest daughter existed and went to school.
Someone died.

When I saw that my parents were out I thought someone died. For a moment there, my anger faded. As soon as I stepped into the house my aunt immediately embraced me. OMG WHO DIED??!

Nope, everybody is pretty much alive. My aunt told me that my parents were panicky on their way to pick me up =='.

Apparently, they had a miscommunication on who was picking me up.

Their text...

Mom : I'm finishing work late.
Dad : Crystal already picked up. <- that dot is supposed to be a question mark.

And my aunt thought I was shopping with my mom.

Then aunty told me that my parents were screaming because of panic and took two cars to pick me up just in case one was faster. I feel so loved!!

When they both came home, they immediately apologized. Well, my dad apologized and my mom made excuses. But that's okay, when I ask to go shopping tomorrow, who could they say no right? Hahaha, my master plan is going smoothly.

Now, I am cleaned and ready to go to sleep. Good night, person who is reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment