Friday, June 15, 2012

Harry's Shirt and Mathias Lauridsen's Beauty


He finally grew into the shirt. When I was much much younger, I didn't understand Harry Potter at all. I thought that because the book was so thick, I wouldn't be able to understand it. It wasn't until the Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 1 that I decided to read it. I was totally hooked and became one of those creepy obsessive fans for a while.

Then when I finally finished the last book, I didn't know how to go on with normal life anymore lol. Haiya, I really wish that I lived in a magical world. T__T

Oh yeah! I've also become obsessed with Mathias Lauridsen. He's a danish model. Yeah, I'm just into his good looks. But seriously, look at him, he's a walking piece of art.


I understand if you've fainted because of overdose of beauty.


I LIKE PEOPLE IN GLASSES
And and!!! I think the scar on his cheek adds points for beauty. Sigh, if only flaws worked that way for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment