Thursday, June 21, 2012

Make Up

A picture of Mathias Lauridsen to kick start this post.

Originally, I was going to write a post about pork and how every other food magically loses it's taste compared to it. But I thought that this topic would be a bit insulting to some people, and I will not put Mathias' picture in a pig post.

So, I will just post about my life.

Today, I cleaned the bengkel in school. I don't know why, but my theory is that my maternal instincts are taking over and Mathias can finally propose!!! No la, I think that the layer of dust just annoys me so much. Anyway, the dust was floating all over the place because I stupidly forgot to turn off the fan and so, I had a layer of dust on my face after I finished cleaning. Maternal instincts satisfied!

So.... I took a wet tissue and wiped my face clean (it took 3 pieces of tissue) and my face was squeaky clean! That means... MY FACE WAS BARE... that means.... I HAD NO MAKEUP!!!!!

I instantly felt imbalanced (just like when I haven't gone shopping in a long period of time).

Looking in the mirror, I was horrified and.... I can't believe I'm going to write this, I popped a few zits. Yucky I know! Gross. Revolting!

After that, I decided to reapply my makeup, and Caroline-unnie and Elvena 'experimented' makeup on my face. Mind you, it was only foundation and powder. Even with an impressive amount of foundation, and even when it was covered, I thought, makeup makes me feel heavy...

So I took it off again with the help of Caroline-unnie.

What a waste of foundation!!!

So then, we all got into the topic of skin care. Here are the conclusions.

  • Everything you use on your face is poison unless it is to treat already-there-flaws. (by Elvena)
  • Don't pop your pimples. (By moi -me-)
  • Make up makes your skin worse. So only use make up when your skin is clear so that the zits have air to breathe. (Caroline-unnie)
Pfft, I can totally go through the day without make up.

Oh yeah, and today in class, we learnt how to say "pfffffffft". Its a very useful skill to express 'bitch please' in a censored way.

Aaaaaaand, another picture of Mathias to end this post.



No comments:

Post a Comment