Thursday, June 28, 2012

Stuff I Bought In Watsons

Remember how my parents picked me up late at night because they forgot about me?

Well, my mom apologized by taking me shopping in Watsons!! I love Watsons!! I love the soap and makeup and the always-there-discounts!

If there was any shop that I can work part-time, it would be Watsons, no doubt.

These are the stuff I bought.

Actually, I did not buy so much stuff....

Moisturiser
ZA Total Hydration Foamy Cleanser
Watsons Cream Shampoo (Lavender)
Watsons Body Lotion (Lavender)
Watsons Cream Body Wash (Rose)
IN2IT Foundation
Shavers


The moisturiser sucked. Sucky sucky sucky. Why? Because it leaves my face feeling oily and it doesn't absorb easily. I don't know what brand it is because I tore out the ugly sticker because, well, its ugly.

The cleanser is amazing!!!! My skin felt so moisturised after using it and it foams easily, so no need to use a lot. It was on sale so I bought it cheap. *cheapskate haha. Normally when I use other cleansers, my skin would feel so dry it hurts if I don't use a moisturiser, but now it doesn't! *big shiny eyes!

The Watsons brand items are really nice smelling. The lavender is to relax me and I bought the rose only because its pink. But the rose body wash really made my skin velvety feeling oh!! Only RM 10 each.

The foundation sucked too. It didn't give me the coverage I needed to cover my spots but maybe when my skin is fully healed I would use it just to illuminate my skin a bit. But for now, I'm still not using makeup so my skin will breathe But I caved in today and put a teeny tiny bit though.

And the shavers are like normal. They last a lot of uses so I like that. And the colour is pink and purple!

No comments:

Post a Comment