Thursday, November 01, 2012

Dear November

Dear November,

You left me after 30 short days last year and now you're back again? Tsk tsk...

I hope you will treat me kind because you're my holiday month! I think this may be the month I get my first job?

My first job! I hope it may be something beauty related and fun and pink! But then if its beauty related, I have to be beautiful first too. Who wants to take beauty advice from an acne ridden girl, right?

So for November, I will put my heart and soul into beauty!


Its been a while since I put some photos of myself.

 
Original pic. With my dark skin, fat face, yucky blemishes, small eyes, uncute nose, rough skin... I like my eyebrows though!

 
 
After photoshop.
 
 
If these were twins, which would you date?
  Personally, I'd date the one on the right, lol. I like my natural face. And by natural, I mean with makeup, but no photoshop.
 
 But my skin! I would definitely want my skin to be like in the photoshop version.. fair and smooth and even.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment