Saturday, November 03, 2012

Bloody



Today, I watched Skyfall.

And I know lots of people haven't seen it (faster go!!) so I'll just be very vague about it.

James Bond is so classy, it makes me want to risk my life and be a spy too so I can be just as classy!

If I were a spy, I would be wearing a little black dress, and whenever theres an explosion, I'll just walk away, act all cool and maybe just flip my hair, OMG this is so fun to imagine! Then I'll have a sidekick of course and HE, it has to be a guy, will be really reliable and saving my bloody arse all the time. He won't be too muscly, but just the right combination between lean and buff.... and witty, witty is a must. And he must wear a tuxedo.

Anyway, James Bond is the classiest hero ever! But the other people... well, they can go die if they want to. Except for James Bond's housekeeper. His chubbiness is bloody adorable!

By the way, my new curse word is bloody now. But I would probably use it in the wrong context.

Skyfall has taught me to always stay to the left sight of the escalator, because James Bond might be running to catch a guy.. or so my dad says.

Today, I became a bloody bitch of a daughter because my mother bought me a type of pill that supposedly was going to cure my skin, but I got mad at her because it costs a bloody RM 70 or something. BLOODY *$%#!!

I'm still pretty pissed because I think my skin will heal on its own and theres no need to bring some troublesome pills into it. Very very pissed eh! I'm still pissed on the Oxygen shit that I bought which doesn't bloody work.

Yes this. What a waste of my bloody RM 200!!!!!
 
Wait, why should I care? Its not even my money for the pills. But the bloody Casmara was my money! Stupid crap full of lies!
Okay, I'll try the pills. Actually its just some vitamins. Then she bought some concealer thing thats supposedly will make them disappear. Which I think is just bloody LIES! LIES LIES LIES LIES TELLING ME THAT I WILL BE KOREAN SKIN WORTHY IF I USE THAT! BULLSHIT!
But we won't know if it is truly a miracle worker until we try it so... we shall see in a month.
I hope they won't let me down! Cross my fingers!
 
I also bought the cutest notebook ever and a book called The Time of My Life by Cecelia Ahern. 30% off!!!! I love stuff that is on sale.
Next thing on my shopping list is the Hada Labo whitening skincare range! I know this one works because my friend, Jessica tried it and her skin is super korean worthy! *shiny eyes
 
Maybe just the cleanser will be enough for me already so I'll buy that as soon as I can!
 
Today, I got my results of the year and something shocked me... my weight was 49kg?!
 
How can this happen??? I can bloody tell you right now that I am a 42.8kg girl and I am 156cm tall, not 160cm as my teacher says! How can how can how can???
 
Lies once again. *heart bleeds
 
And my kokum marks were a disappointing B.... which is a bloody bullshit evaluation of my activeness in kokum because I'm very active!
 
And then my academic marks... were well, not so good either.
 
But everything went okay. My dad didn't get angry or anything, just told me to deactivate my facebook account which I can easily, willingly do... next year.
 
Today, I am grateful for :
Having such understanding parents.
Getting to watch Skyfall.
Having a generous Daddy (he paid for all the stuff we bought today. My stuff being around RM 200, a small portion of the random shiz we all got)
Having a caring Mommy. Since she bought me the skincare stuff.
Having a protective Big Brother. Since he followed me around like a stalker because he was scareed that some dirty old men would disturb me.
 
And with that, I am going to swallow my pride and apologize to my mom for being a bloody brat.
 
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment