Tuesday, November 06, 2012

My Crushes Eyes

Because I have nothing better to do. So expect a LOT of posts this month and the next.

OH OH!

I CHALLENGE MYSELF TO PUT UP 100 POSTS THIS MONTH!

Hahaha, f my followers life.

Okay, the first challenge is...
*drumroll please...
My crushes eyes!
He had such quiet eyes.... lol no.
Okay, he has those kind of eyes that just smoulder you into ashes.
He has light coloured eyes which seems to change shades depending on his mood.
His eyes are free of make up because boys who wear make up freaks me out.
His eyes are soft and relaxed so it has a homey feel to it. And because soft eyes will automatically make me feel relaxed too, it helps me in times of stress. Rather than stricken eyes that people have when they're scared.
He knows how to wink with his eyes.
Okay, he has a glint in his eyes, just a bit because too soft can be boring also.
His eyes could hold eye contact and not be so shifty.
His eyes are expressive. Like you know how the eyes roll when someone gets expensive or gets squinty when someone laughs or gets huge when someone is sursprised? Yeah, like that.
I don't know how to explain it but his eyes can smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment