Sunday, November 04, 2012

Cool Things I've Become

School has ended for the year and it was a pretty hectic school year.

Become a blogger (by starting a blog)
Which is probably the best hobby I have ever had! Through blogging, I have something to do each day, and I can never forget the things that has happened to me so yes, very grateful to the person who invented blogging! Cheers to him or her!

Be a businesswoman
I became this during the school bazaar and I learnt that to get what you want, you have to be friendly and super polite.

Become an actress (drama team)
Which probably resulted in my bad results but if I had to do it all over again, I would. It was so much fun with my seniors and my friends! When it was over, I felt like there was no meaning to life lol. But this has taught me to treasure every single moment of happiness.

Just bitches being bitches.
Left to right : Sarah, Natalie, Kim, Me
Sarah and Natalie are supposed to be the excited, OMG, happy go lucky people, and Kim and I were supposed to be the cool, confident, I don't care, I've won already types.
 
My eyes were either closed or half closed in half the pictures, I don't know whats my problem.
 
Become an inventor (Sindex)
Honestly, when I joined, it was just for the fun of it and not winning. We weren't serious in planning anything but wait, we were one of the winners! And if you judge by the project, I think my group's project won most of the prizes hehe. But then I didn't get chosen for KOREA. Boohoo. this taught me that a small decision can affect the biggest part in your life. Like, joining SINDEX was a small decision but we're now bringing our project to Korea!

And here I am trying to make some decorations for our booth. I made the mushrooms and the card soldier and Ben wanted to help but I screamed "NO!!!" because I wanted it to be the way I want it lol okay I'll shuddup now.



Become an addict (shopaholic)
Last year, I wasn't this fanatic in shopping! I dressed really ugly and my shoes! I wish I could just take those ugly memories away! This taught me to dress like you're meeting your worse enemy.

Become a singer (by singing Les Miz all day long)
Which resulted in Sarah and Frieda falling in love with them too!

Become a badass (by being called to the principal's office)
Not really. Because I am such a good student and they told me I had a chance to go to Korea. What a dork I am.

Become a dumb blond
No bloody lie, I have some blonde strands of hair! So combine that with a bad academic record for the year and you have a dumb blonde named Crystal! Okay, I wanna be a smart Asian again now please...

Become a surgeon
I disected some really unfortunate frogs, which were crudely named after the most hated person by me! Haha, felt really good to do that! Anyway, I am now, a surgeon!

I really hope you weren't eating or drinking anything just as you saw the picture. If you did then...
 
Become a director (in choral speaking)
I tried not to be too harsh, and tried to be the laid back, encouraging kind of director. But then I ended up getting trampled on, so next time, I'll try to be a little more uh... "more".
 
Become a librarian
Though a very irresponsible one. I think I may want to quit being a librarian next year.



And that, I think are all the cool things I have transformed into through the whole school year! Ahh, quite a fulfilling year, no? Well, for me, it bloody is! I really loved my classmatates, the people I got to know and the people I got to know better.

All the mistakes I've done this year made me become who I am right now, and I quite bloody like who I am now! *sparkle

No comments:

Post a Comment