Saturday, November 17, 2012

Songs For My Funeral

Songs for my funeral :

Fuck You by Lily Allen for all the people I hate in life. Like A#1, some of my teachers, ants, hot weather and probably some people who were mean to me. This song should be the first one played as the last laugh by me! "Hahaha, its great to be away from you suckers!!" would be the message I'll convey. "Don't keep in touch"



Gomenasai by T.A.T.U for all my friends that I've been unfair to. I don't have any feuds with friends right now (thank God) but maybe some people out there might have a misconception of our friendship. And I would be very scared in the afterlife I'd imagine. So its always less scary with friends"Gomenasai till the end. I never needed a friend like I do now"



Thank You For Loving Me by Bon Jovi for my family! Because despite the teasing and mean things, there are more of the good things than bad. Like a 1:2 ratio. "When I couldn't fly, oh you gave me wings"



This Is Where I Belong by Bryan Adams because I hope I'll be buried here in Sabah. If I'm gonna fertilise any soil with my rotting body, it better be Sabahan soil!  "Under the starry skies, where eagles have flown. This place is paradise, its the place I call home." "Cause everything I want is everything thats here"


And of course, there should be a gospel song, right? And that would be Come Holy Spirit Fall On Me Now. This is my favorite song and I heard it once in Joy Club when I was 8 and I loved it ever since!

 
There would be no songs for my "significant other" (ew) because I have no "significant other". Ew ew ew, I can't find any word for boyfriend that wouldn't sound so disgusting. And coincientally, my favorite lines of each songs are on the preview of the vid.
 
 
By the way, I'm not dying. I did this just for giggles.


No comments:

Post a Comment