Friday, November 23, 2012

Breaking Dawn, Part 2


The Complete Twilight Saga





Wahahahhaha!!!! This was funny.

I watched Breaking Dawn Part 2 today!!! I was so ready to mindlessly hate it (Robert Pattinson's quote) but I ended up loving it!

I won't ruin it for you if you haven't seen it, so highlight the text if you don't mind spoilers.

Kristen Stewart got better at acting!
When I watched the first twilight movie, I kept on vomiting inside my mouth out of frustration of her lack of expressions. But now I guess there are more expressions to potray and I love it! You can definitely understand when things are supposed to be funny or sad or sarcastic.

Couldn't say the same for Edward though. He sucked.

The plot isn't the same as the book!!!! How can? I like it!
When Carlisle died, I was horrified and upset. How can you kill off the kindest man in the book?!! How dare they? Then when Jasper died, I was on the edge of my seat! And when Seth was crushed, my mouth hung open. Then when Jane was literally thrown to the wolves, I was smiling in glee. Hehe, screw you Jane!

But then it turned out that all the killing and dying was just Alice's vision. Haha, got me there! I love it! Its not the same as the book and that's a nice change.

I hated the sex/kissing scenes.
I'd rather they put more effort on the plot than waste precious minutes on Edward and Bella kissing. Seriously, we get it! They love each other to death. And its just glimpses of skin here and there, its so frustrating! Its useless to put such things in an otherwise great movie! And its awkward how my mom is just sitting next to me. Its also awkward to know the amount of couples making out in the theatre.

But I loved watching all the beautiful vampires! Its so fun to see their face structure and figure out what makes them so beautiful.

Dakota Fanning was a good actress in the movie too. She didn't say much, but I hated Jane. I was so happy when Alice killed her.

But it was such a nice twist to the whole thing! ITS SO OVERRATED THAT IT IS NOW UNDERRATED!!! GENIUS OR NOT?!

You win this time director!

So yeah, I loved it! Best twilight movie ever! I know how people say its gay or whatever and I agree for the second, third and fourth movie. But this is different! It made the whole audience go gasp!

But I'd rather watch the movie by myself at home. These people in the cinema are so easily humored. They laugh at leaves falling... seriously.

So I'll definitely buy the DVD and watch it by myself at home while eating maggi. Yeah, thatll be nice and undistracting.


No comments:

Post a Comment