Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I'm Really Sad

I'm really really sad....

Because my dad scolded me for something I didn't do again.

I was happily starting eating my chicken rice which was damn yummy, when my dad came through the door and said to me..

Dad : Snap your fingers.
Me : *confused *snaps fingers
Dad : Did 20 cents come out? No kan. Pick up the 20 cents outside.

Then I went outside to search for the 20 cents.. search... search and search....

If Big Brother hadn't helped me search, I would've been there forever.

So I found the 20 cents and went to the kitchen to wash my hands and went back to the table.

I tried to eat a bite but my lips were already quivering so I took my plate, which was still full of chicken rice and dumped it in the trash.

Then I went up to wite this blog post because I feel like my dad hates me now because he's been really mean to me lately and I don't know why and I really wanna cry but I'm scared he will hear me and then scold me again.

But then I heard him being really nice to my little brother and I can't help feeling that its something I did that is wrong.

Or maybe I'm just being overly sensitive again.

Haiya, I really hope things like this will pass.

Boohoo emo posts begone lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment