Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Faith In Humanity... and Dragon Age

 
This video made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. And I hope it'll make you feel warm and fuzzy too!

FAITH IN HUMANITY RESTORED!

I don't really experience much compassion from strangers before.

Like when I first started my swimming lessons, I idiotically and unknowingly commited suicide by jumping into the deep part of the swimming pool and I don't know why, but I sank to the bottom. I don't know if that is possible in matters of physics (the sinking part), but that was my memory of it. So either nobody saw a little girl in a purple tutu swimsuit jump into the pool and didn't float back up, or nobody cared enough to help. Anyway, happy ending, my dad saw me and stuck his hand into the pool which I grabbed and he pulled me up. Thankfully, I wasn't traumatised of swimming. So, lesson learnt.

And there was this one case where an old woman was asking for help and nobody wanted to help her. Sad no? Until a young man helped her cross the road, sparing his time and energy and compassion to help her. Sweet? Then the old woman sued him for molesting her in order to get money. I don't know who the good guy is in this story though. Up to you to decide.

But I do know a little bit compassion.

Like when I was a little girl (again) and I lost one of my colour pencils, and my teacher made the whole class search for it.

And when I got lost as a little girl (again) because the lift closed a little too early and I got separated from the rest of my family in Centre Point and I was all alone in this basement. Until two men came along and just walked past me!! But I said with a tremor in my voice that I was lost and they helped me find my mom. I'll just take that as compassion.

Now that I think about it, most of my deep crap moments are when I was a little girl. Not to say that I never experience deep crap moments now, I do. Like that time I accidentally sent a teacher's laptop crashing to the floor.

On a completely different topic, I am spending my mornings playing computer games!

Right now I am waiting for Big Brother to go to sleep so I can steal his laptop away. I have been waiting since 2 am and its 3.40 am now!!!

*8 hours later*

Okay, I'm done playing Dragon Age 2 for now. I did take a couple hours of break in between, okay.

I sort of finished the first Dragon Age game a few days ago. And I say sort of because I got heartbroken by a fictional character and am too pissed off to see that ass' face again. And all because I made him king and he can't marry me because I am a commoner. Oh well, let the ugly darkspawn (thats what the monsters are called in the game) eat him.

 
Alistair - dragon-age-origins Fan Art
 

I even found a gif of him breaking up with my character!!

I can't believe that I am sad because a character out of a game broke up with me. Well, thats the only lovey dovey action I'm gonna get for now. Haha.

Anyway, now I have moved on! Because in Dragon Age 2 (the sequel.. obviously) there is another character called Fenris.


 

As you can see from the ears, he is an elf. Wadafa.

 
Much, much better than Alistair.

Hahaha, say hello to my new fantasy crush. Screw you Alistair!!! Have fun ruling your bloody kingdom I gave you!!

Geez, am I really going on about my fictional crushes?

Yikes, I need to get out more often.

No you know what?

I like being single! And delusional! And a teeny tiny bit psycho.

*slither back to laptop to continue playing....


**Update**
Ok so lets set something straight....Alistair slept w/ dogs, was left to rot at the chantry, was told he was a nothing better than a bastard, and no one but Duncan was nice to him....then my super hot Dalish elf comes along.....Yeah she has a chip on her shoulder because humans treat her kind like a second class citizen....maybe being treated like crap is something they have in common....Alistair is so scarred to lead, that he puts my chick in front and forces her to take charge...She deals w/ the teams constant complaining....treason in some cases.....but manages to keep everyone in line and save there ass in every quest...She saves the family that gave Alistair every personlity disorder he has....She tells him "I like you for you, not for you blood".....She holds his hand when his hopes of having a family are crushed by his materialistic **** sister......He watches as the one he so called "loves" saves the world.....puts kings on thrones....and makes sure every team members personal life is sorted out....did I mention he watched as she jumped on top of a dragon and slayed the shapshifter Flemeth?....then comes the landsmeet.....she is willing to forgive Logain his treachery, enslavement of her people, and constant assasination attempts, but instead gives her "love" the justice he seeks for a dead brother he never had a relationship with, and for poisoning a man that treated a little boy as a duty w/ out reverance to his feelings or personal trials.....but most of all she gave Alstair justice for Duncan.....then after telling him over and over that he will make a good king she places him on the throne....Then what does he do?....he says she's not a noble and cant be his wife....then he storms in and tells her ( in front of EVERYONE) that she cant make babies and suddenly everything that he always scoffed at and never wanted is so important that they cant have a happy ending unless she wants to be whore.....hmmm.....Who cares about Blood now?.....Logain was right....Alistair is Emmon's puppet.....and Morrigan you were right....He's a complete Idiot...

Wahahahhaah!!! I found this in a forum when I typed Alistair is an asshole. Made me laugh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment