Friday, November 09, 2012

Omegling

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You and the stranger both like books.
You: oh hey!
Stranger: Hey
You: finally someone who likes books.
Stranger: How's the day stranger?
Stranger: same feeling!
You: quite uneventful I must say.
You: How about you?
Stranger: We might be living in parallel spaces I must say
Stranger: For its the same for mw
Stranger: And one thing before we talk
You: Mmmhm?
Stranger: My responses might be a bit slow as I have a horribly slow net connection
You: Haha, no problem cause my laptop is spazzing too.
Stranger: Name a book that comes to your mind..now!
You: Harry Potter Book 1
You: Thats the first thing.
Stranger: I say cloud atlas
Stranger: Ha.nice choice
Stranger: I like book 3 the beat though
Stranger: Best*
Stranger: Wonderfully crafted that one
You: Yeap, agreed
You: Okay name your top 3 best books.
Stranger: Oliver twist
Stranger: Harry potter series
Stranger: And wait..id like to sneak in sharp objects too
Stranger: By Gillian flynn
Stranger: And you?
You: I've only read one of the books you listed T_T
You: The Harry Potter series.
You: Northern Lights
Stranger: better that way..we can give each other more recommendations that aren't common.. :)
Stranger: name your top there books atramger
You: haha true. and i liked the hunger games
Stranger: .stranger*
Stranger: ;)
Stranger: if you have a name thatd help ye know
You: Haha, okay. Its Crystal.
Stranger: Okay crystal. I like hunger games..
Stranger: Nice series
You: oh, you can visit my blog. http://purcrystally.blogspot.com/
You: whats your name?
Stranger: I'm venky btw
You: where from?
Stranger: Visit mine at venkatiyer2007.blogspot
Stranger: .com
Stranger: India
Stranger: You?
You: ah, we're 'almost' neighbours. Malaysia.
Stranger: Hello crystal you there?
Stranger: Ahh
You: oh sory yeap, just checking out your blog.
Stranger: Always wanted to be there once
Stranger: Kuala Lumpur!
You: haha, well yeah but im far away from there.
Stranger: im doing the same too
You: im in the bornean island, sabah.
Stranger: Okay..will google itnout
Stranger: It out*
Stranger: I'm reading this post of yours..'A letter'
Stranger: Pretty good I must say
You: Hahaha, thanks.
Stranger: I hope your laptop doesn't shut down by itself today though
Stranger: .;)
You: It better not! I'm writing a paper.
You: So, what are you doing now?
Stranger: Ahh..you a student?
You: yeah, im 16. u?
Stranger: 21
Stranger: I read your past 4 years of my lifetime
Stranger: Good again
Stranger: You introspect a lot
Stranger: That's very goos
Stranger: good*
Stranger: Youl be successful crystal
Stranger: And you seem optimistic
You: ahh, thanks venky!!
Stranger: Don't think im judgemental
Stranger:
Stranger: Just my views..:)
You: hahaha, thats fine, really! :D
Stranger: Read any of my posts?
You: yeap, but its so... deep. i dont really understand it. im a really shallow person.
You: but i think its really interesting.
Stranger: I think you're more deeper than you think you are
Stranger: I don't know..just your posts
Stranger: Made me feel so
Stranger: But it's better to be shallow ye know..we remain happy that way
Stranger: crystal you there?
You: aww, haha thats more compliments than anyone has given me.
You: Thank you!
You: Did you write the poetry yourself?
Stranger: I've to go now. Work..:( Nice talking to you..i hope we shall chat sometime soon..even when you grow older, stay as you are crystal
Stranger: You have a good heart
Stranger: You might feel im just a stranger trying to flirt but then I dont know why im telling this to you
Stranger: Yup
Stranger: my poetry..:)
You: its beautiful. :)
Stranger: Thanks crystal
Stranger: I shall read more of your posts soon..,:)
You: bye venky. haha, i'll make sure to credit you when i rule the world.
Stranger: I'm vencuts on twitter
You: haha, alright! i'll follow you then. and on blogger too.
Stranger: Real nice talking to you. All the best
You: You too! :D
Stranger: Haha..one post among the 100 should be this conversation..;)
Stranger: Kidding..;) Cya crystal
You: maybe i'll post it ;D keep reading me then.
Stranger: I will..:D
Stranger: Bye bye
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

1 comment: