Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I FRIGGIN LOVE SHOPPING RAWRRRR!

Aaaah, balance to the world has been restored for I have gone shopping!

On Sunday, after church I went to City Mall with Mia, my cousin and our aunt. I only brought RM 20 because I am strictly not going to spend like a maniac anymore. So all I bought was Vaseline which costs RM 4.50 and 2 pairs of earrings for my mom's birthday which costs RM 13.


I really love sparkly rhinestones. But my ears aren't pierced so I don't buy earrings which is just as well because if I did, they'd be all over the house.

And then Mia bought me some croissants! I have never eaten one before this and it was like heaven singing inside my mouth. Its only RM 5 for 5 pieces but the guy selling them was so nice, he gave us an extra one so each of us can have 3!! Just the advantages of being cute, hehe.

And I saw lots of my friends on City Mall but couldn't be bothered to walk over and say hi because I'm lazy like that. And shy, but mostly lazy.

Then we bought a cake which the best aunt in the world paid for and we went back home.

At home, I savoured my croissants and Mia taught me to play the guitar! Right now, I'm learning how to play Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift and I think I'm getting the hang of it. But still kinda noob la of course because I don't have the dedication to practice.

It hasn't been a couple of hours when my aunt asked us if we wanted to go to 1 Borneo. Are you kidding me, YES! And this time, the beast inside me came out and I brought RM 200 out. I have no self control T__T

But thats okay, I didn't even spend up to RM 20!

I spent RM 5.50 for some peppermint milky tea and waffles and RM 8.70 for a pastel pink nail polish from Etude House and thats it! I was very very very tempted to buy some useless crap but I held my ground and my pockets didn't pay the price (punny or not?).





I love it! But I took it off after a while because I wanna wait for my nails to grow out a little bit more.

Then we were going home and just happened to pass VOIR where there is a huge sale up to 70% off!!! AMAZING OR AMAZING??

The last time I went to the VOIR sale, Caroline and Carlin bought a pair of mint green shorts for RM 40 or 50. And I remember the feeling of green envy over these mint green shorts (I am so punny today) and of course I don't want to miss the oppurtunity again.

So I searched for some pastel pink pants, long pants so I can where them to church and I found one hot pink pants that costs RM 120 and it is only on a 50% discount. So that is still RM 60... Then I found a pastel pink one but it had no price tag on it so I assumed it was very, very expensive because thats their tactic, you see. You expect it to be an 'okay' price and only find out about the ridiculous price at the counter. By then, your girly pride and ego wouldn't want to be shamed so you buy it anyway. Or maybe thats just me.

Then I searched and searched and searched FOR 3 HOURS for other clothing that would take my mind off of those pair pink pants and to no avail... it seems nothing can calm my raging thirst for it.

In the end, just as we were going to pay, I gave in and snatched the second last pair of pastel pink pants. And at the counter I found out it was only around RM 100! So that is RM 50, because it was 50% off. NOPE LOL. It was 70% off that day because it was the last day of the sale! *jumpinjoy


 

I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!

Then we went home, ate cake and I did my nails and went to sleep.


Seeing, the cake makes me wanna eat more. It's cheesecake with cranberry and strawberries on top. The price is ridiculous for a cake, I won't even mention it.

5 comments:

  1. Dude, whatever happened to self control?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. do it like confessions of a shopaholic where she freeze up her credit card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, that didn't work. she went crazy and messed up her kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, need your help. Where u? fb chat?

    ReplyDelete