Friday, November 16, 2012

Itchy Skin

I've just finished reading a book called For Darkness Shows The Stars by Diana Peterfeund. 3 stars. It didn't make me go *gasp!!!* except for the ending but it did have a nice twist!

Anyway, I was staring at the cover and I hated how flawless the girl on the cover of the book was. I just want to strangle that bloody skinny neck of hers and curse her for being so bloody perfect!

Which made me self conscious of my skin again. My darn bumpy, rough skin... sigh.

Which reminds me, a few days ago, I sitting around at my grandparent's home, when the biggest itch overcame me. It was like my whole body was being infested with lice and all my sensitive parts were itching like mad. So I took a bath for half an hour, scrubbing every crook and crany of my body with soap. Then rinsing. Then scrubbing myself all over again. I scrubbed for so long that my mom thought I died in there.

But alas, my grandparent's bathroom isn't the cleanest bathroom ever so no amount of scrubbing would make me feel thoroughly clean.

When I came out, my mom panicked a little because my skin was horribly red and bumpy. So, home I went with my dad and everything got a little better.

But then a few days ago, I was cleaning the store room and the itchiness came back, itchier than ever. I bathed 3 times and I still felt like my skin was infested with little bugs crawling around me and I shed a few tears. Geez, just remembering it makes my skin crawl.

So, I told my mom about it and we went to the pharmacy and bought a cream and pill for it. Apparently though, I was allergic to dust. Can you imagine it, DUST!! One of the most common things in the world. But all is well now that I have my pill and cream, yay!

But the damage has been done to my skin. Bloody scabs everywhere, its scary! And I'm still feeling itchy!

My face especially is horrific! Its red and bumpy and dry and I don't wanna put any facial products anymore because I'm scared it will cause further damage...

Which makes me think about giving away my beauty products for the price of RM 2 each and mind you, Most of the original price is like RM 50 ++. But I haven't decided yet la, becauseI'm afraid someone will get infected with what I have.

And currently, my family is going through some decluttering! So, I also want to sell my clothes for RM 2! I just gotta figure out how to ship it out and how to transfer money first, but that should be easy right? Haha, its still all talk and no doing. This plan of mine might not even be carried out. But it seems like such a shame to throw my clothes away! It feels like Toy Story 3 where Andy is throwing his toys away. Speaking of Toy Story 3, maybe I should just donate the clothes.

4 comments:

  1. im at home. i deleted my fb and twitter to prepare for spm. whats up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imperfection is the purest form of beauty. Too much perfection makes you plastic. Sometimes the small bumps, the rough skin, the small moles, the weird nose, the dark-spots beneath the eyes...all of them make people look more beautiful..
    Nice read btw..:)

    ReplyDelete