Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Timeline of Myself




 Timeline of the last 4 years of me.
Age 13
This is the second outing of my life where I could bring RM 20 and its already enough. Ugh, look at my chubby cheeks... Actually, now my cheeks are still chubby, but not as chubby. I've lost some of the chubbiness I hope.
 
Age 14.
Ooooh model? Puh-lease. Unattractive at the age of 14.
 

Age 15.
Ahh, a  bit better. This is back when my skin was in okay condition but the acne was just starting between my eyebrows. Now I know that the cause of acne between the eyebrows are rich food so thats cured but my forehead is being a bitch. But my eyebrows are so... ungroomed here!! Oh Lord...


Age 16
 
I did my eyerows but my skin is "thumbs down". I started wearing more make up. In this pic I wore brown eyeliner and some brown eyeshadow but my powder looks cakey especially in the under eye area. But at least theres no dark rings. And I finally did my eyebrows!!! Though at this time, I didn't know the existence of eyebrow pencil hence the "too thin and light" eyebrows. But its okay now, I think. And I finally, FINALLY, got a fringe, which I can't imagine my life without now.
 
 
So yes, I believe I am getting better along the years though by not much. But at least some.
 
And none of these pictures are photoshopped... unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment