Monday, July 23, 2012

30 Day Blogging Challenge Day 5

Okay, by now the blogging challenge is very rojak since I am crisscrossing from one challenge site to another.

And I skipped so many days I don't know if its legit anymore.

What song inspires you?

Is this not obvious???

On My Own by Samantha Barks from the musical, Les Miserables.


I listen to this song every morning in my car and would always be pissed if the song comes up on the CD and nobody bothers to turn up the volume.

I listen to it before I sleep.

I listen to it when I bathe.

I listen to it when I am particularly emo.

I rewinded about 10 times when I first heard the melodious angelic voice of Samantha.

I sing it when I'm bored.

I cry when I hear Eponine's loneliness in this song. And curse Marius and Cosette!




No comments:

Post a Comment