Thursday, July 19, 2012

Well Well, Who's Birthday Is It?

Ehem, I shall dedicate this post to Sarah for her birthday!!

I met you in Form 2 and I thought you were Kesha's cousin. And you probably don't know this but (deep breath) I used to be jealous that you were so pretty! lol.

Drama team and that was extra super duper fun! I loved every single moment of it with everybody. Then we both fell into a comatose state after it was over, because we miss it soooooo much! I miss the truth or dare, the whole funny cast and the whole damn thing la!


You went to the Pidato competition and I tagged along. Some other school got the prize but honestly, I thought you were the best, the judges were probably blind or something. But maybe thats just my biased opinion....

And the best part is....
YOU'RE ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO LOVES LES MISERABLES!!!!! 24601 WTH!

And you're the first one to be sucked into the Les Miserables frenzy! Yay to that! =D The 3 bloggers!


The three bloggers who happen to love Les Miserables!

And almost everyday, we would be singing Les Miserables songs together. But now, you and Frieda know more lyrics than me. Haiya, I need to watch the musical again la!
I will be with Jean Valjean and Frieda will be with Enjolras and you will be with Marius. And we'll all have french babies wth wth wth. And we'll teach them all the Les Miserables songs. *daydream


I hope that 10, 20, 30 years from now, we'll all still be friends and we'll all pursue our dreams. You'll be a rich actuarialis. Caroline will be a reporter in Taiwan cause she's so good in stalking celebrities. Frieda will be an accountant and married (^^). Jessica will be a dermatologist. Carlin will be a food taster because of her love of food. Vanissa will be a doctor wth (I don't know what Vanissa wants to be!!! gasp!) and I will be Mathias Lauridsen's wife WTH. And we'll be sitting at the patio, overlooking the ocean, sitting on classy lounges and we'll all be talking about are silly teenage years.

May we attend each other's wedding and we'll talk about how silly our love lives were (Example Asshole #1). And our husbands will be rich, handsome, kind and smart *swoon! And I'll sing On My Own in your (and everyone else's) wedding if I'm still single then. wth...

May life treat you well for the rest of your life, may you live till 100, may you be showered by love and laughter for the rest of your life! (insert more inspirational sentences here)

Thank you for being a great friend!
Thank you for teaching me when I don't understand!
Thank you for saying I'm pretty wth!
Thank you for consoling me when it comes to Asshole #1

May this day be full of happiness and may all your wishes come true! I hope all your heart's desire comes true! And I hope you have a smashing 16th!



Love, Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god :o just saw this!!! thank youuuu crystal <3 <3 u made my day :D hehehe Asshole #1 ftw!!

    ReplyDelete