Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Gossip is BAD

Whenever I have homework to do, I always do something totally unimportant instead. Like blogging right now.

I have a Malay script to memories, Mathematics excercises to solve, Physics and Chemistry peka to do (a month overdue), Biology and History notes to write and Fencing report to finish. Short stories to find on English.

But no worries, because I am 50% done with everything wth. I am just taking a short break, I promise myself.

Haiya why am I like this...

Anyway, nowadays is the days of lots of scolding. And I'm just starting to care about my studies! But some scoldings are my fault like in BM, I wasn't paying attention, teacher said "If you're so smart, tell me the synopsis of bla bla bla," and I was frozen. Then at PJK (PE), teacher advised us to wear our kokum clothes and then at Chemistry, teacher scolded the whole class for not doing our peka report. Then at Maths, teacher said "How can you NOT understand this?" and I just said "Oh, ok understand already." Haiya...... so, I'm doing my homework tonight.

I don't want to talk about negative things like that la.

Today, at PJK, Vanissa turned a little crazy saying "HAHAHHAHA I HAVE A BLOG!!!!!" Yay! Join the club! But I tried searching for it, and couldn't find it. =( And I was so excited... what happened!


Awww so true!!!

I always go to the salon or shopping when I'm sad too!

Have I mentioned that I love Michelle Phan videos? She's so inspiring! I also love Bubz!


She is one of the people I look up to. Because she is so calm, funny, happy, beautiful OH NO I'M IN LOVE!!!

And they are both makeup gurus!

A lot of people call me fake when I wear makeup, and yeah I do admit that sometimes I wear TOO much. But then, even when I wear a little bit of tinted moisturiser, people still call me fake. How can?!

Oh well, I still love it haha.

Inner beauty.... is something I have to work on. Because sometimes, I do something really mean, and then at the end of the day I feel bad for doing it. So, no matter how much I feel like that person deserves it, at the end of the day, it circles back to me and I am the one feeling like an ass.

And of course, there are a lot people that I am badmouthing about....

Why do I love to gossip... It's not nice and yet, I do it everyday. I am definitely going to work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment