Saturday, July 14, 2012

My Love For Fencing








OMG Harry stop it your smile is killing me! Ginny is so so so so lucky to marry you! And to think that you used to make out with that terrible Cho girl! But I was still burning with green envy when I saw that you had children with Ginny at the end of that last movie. I should stop having crushes on fictional characters now.

Today is a good day because although it is a Saturday and I have to go to school, I really think that my studying is getting better! That is because during maths, I could understand the whole chapter of trigonometry, and I understood Chemistry, and I understood Physics!!!!! *blows nails

Apparently today however, I realised that I don't love fencing anymore.... the world is ending!!! (wth no la, whoever thinks that are idiots.)

3 years ago, I joined fencing because I didn't like the other Uniformed Clubs and I didn't have to buy any uniform or go under the sun or go marching. It was heaven. I loved the fencing community and it's people. They were nice and funny and sporting.

2 years ago, I started becoming serious with fencing. I was going to join my first fencing tournament and trained two times a week at school before class starts and went to fencing centre every saturday night. I totally loved it!! But the fencing association kept postponing the tournament and at last, I couldn't join the tournament because it was held on an exam day. Sigh, I was so disappointed. But at least I got to be the ahli cemerlang (exellent member)

Last year, was PMR examination year. I really wanted to train, but the school won't let me join any competitions because of PMR. So, I just studied.... and studied... and studied... Until I completely forgot about fencing. But somehow, this year I got to be the ahli cemerlang again. After PMR, we were allowed to follow tournaments so we participated in UMS FENCING OPEN. I ranked only 6th. But I think thats okay, since the fencers were from the whole country and they were mostly universiy students. But I haven't gone fencing in a long time, and my interest faded.

Sigh, and now this year, I just keep wanting it to end, you know? I dread the days when I have to do the tiresome stretching and endless lunge and endless smelly gear. My BM teacher asked if any of the fencers have gone to a high standard yet, and I thought, I have been training for 3 years now. Why am I still learning the stupid basics over and over and over again? Why am I still going nowhere? During the SFA Fencing Competition, I was actually contemplating whether or not I should lose on purpose just so I could go home.

I keep thinking of changing to a different club but then, I could be the president of the club next year. And with that, comes a big bonus in my kokum marks. So maybe then, I could go into a good university.

Hmm, decisions decisions. Oh well, this is just probably the assistant coach thing and maybe I just need a break from it.

Hahaha, I just realised that its like a break up. No fencing, its not me, its you.

No comments:

Post a Comment