Sunday, July 08, 2012

My First Beer

I am now doing my history notes that is a few months overdue and decided to take a break!

While doing my notes, I randomly recalled my first beer experience...

It was a blistering hot day in my small house. There wasn't a drop of water in my house that day and I was soooooo thirsty. My five or six (I can't remember) self couldn't take it. I was practically melting. No not melting, because that would require water in my body, I was turning to ash.

Me : Mummy mummy mummy!!!!! I wanna drink water!!
Mummy : Wait a while ah... Daddy is buying water already.
Me : Mummy bahhhhh!! I want water!!!! If I die how? Won't you be sad mummy?
Mummy : (points) Then drink that la!

And that thing she was pointing to was this green can. With  my fingers wrapped around it, I snapped it open and while sniffling my snot back up my nose, I took a sip. And thus proceed to spit it back out.

Me : Mummy!!!! Why is this water so bitter?!

At that moment, my dad came home with a bottle of Root Beer (oh the irony) and my siblings and I happily drank the sweet sugaryness to our heart's content.

From that moment on, I decided that beer was the world's most disgusting drink ever. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment