Thursday, July 19, 2012

I Prayed and He Answered

Today I woke up and prayed to God that I wouldn't go to school. So when my mother forced me to wake up I whined about having a headache. There used to be a time when my mother would've let me stay at home, but now I'm grown up, she said NO! T____T

So, I crawled out of bed and put on Les Miserables song and got ready for school.

After washing up, putting on my clothes, drying my hair, decide whether to put my fringe up or down, doing my skincare, putting books into my bag, gasping over unfinished homework, sat down and stared into space, contemplated the meaning of life, going through 9gag and putting a bit of makeup, I went to start up the car.

And would you believe it, it seems like the car wouldn't start! I've already switched off the air conditioning and everything.

So, Dad and Big Brother jump started the car and that took about 15 minutes. I was silently standing at the sidelines, hoping that it wouldn't start. But due to Dad and Big Brother's expertise, it started. FML...

By 6.20a.m, we left for school.

And by 6.50a.m, we were still stuck in a jam. So my dad says...

Dad : What time do you have to be at school?
Me : By 7.00a.m.
Little Brother : I HAVE TO BE THERE BY 6.50A.M OH DADDY!!! HOW ARH?!!
Me : If I'm late I have to sit outside th office the whole day oh.
Dad : If you're late, just go back home la.
Me : I think we should just give up now la! :D
Dad : Ok ok. We go to my office first.

So we went to Dad's office and went back home. He said not to use the computer, but what he doesn't know wouldn't hurt him. Hehehehee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment