Friday, July 27, 2012

Of Happiness and Gratitude

Yesterday, I walked to the shops near All Saints, our neighbour school to buy lip balms and lipglosses! I was a little worried at first because I felt ugly and what if someone saw me wth. But I didn't meet anyone!

First we went to a store that sold cute girly stuff and I saw this really cute Hello Kitty headphones and would've bought it if it wasn't RM 40. Damn expensive! It was really adorable you know!

So then we went to Guardian to buy the lip balms.

I've had dry lips problem for as long as I can remember and I depend on lip balms to solve that problem. Even when I'm drinking 2 litres of water a day, I would still have dry lips. And even when I use a scrub, I would still be dry. And I know that I can't use my saliva to wet my lips because that would be even more drying. Haiya, what to do, why am I like this.

There, I chose two lipbalms and a lip gloss.




The red one I bought a long time ago. I have to say that I like the black one the most! Sarah likes the black one. Frieda likes the white one. And Jessica also likes the white one.

To me, I think the black colored one is the most natural and it is so smooth on my lips. Although, it only masks the dry lips but my lips only feel a little bit hydarted. How can ah.

Sadly, nobody commented on the lip gloss wth. But I love its nude colour, looks classy! :-)

And yesterday was one of the happy days when I am extra super duper happy that I am blessed enough to attend Lok Yuk! Not only are the people friendly, the food is nice and the teachers are so understanding!! Because my English teacher asked the whole class to write at least one positive thing about each and every one of us and this is what people thought of me!




Aww you guys know me so well wtf. But the one I put for myself didn't come out... I put, 'She is very pretty' wth. Teacher didn't agree is it! Haha, nevermindla, cause people also said loves beauty, ladylike and likes to groom herself, which is the same meaning right?

When I got my paper, I was grinning through the whole thing. And my reaction every 5 seconds were, oh stop it you!



Yes, I was very very happy. Because as most people know, I absolutely love compliments, and if nobody has complimented me for a few hours, I would start complimenting myself wth. If you don't know that, then we can't be friends. I thought you and I knew each other... intimately you know. Wth wth.

But here are 23 compliments of what people think of me!!

I love you guys you know!! I almost shed tears of happiness.

A few drops of crystal pearls almost rolled down my rosy cheeks as I slowly took in the thoughts of my fellow friends. I released a soft sigh as the compliments seeped in to my inner soul, and every fibre of my being felt warm and fuzzy from the ultimate content and happiness.

See see teacher! I love English now!!

The whole class was full of highs and smiles.

I am very very thankful and grateful to God for landing me in Lok Yuk even though I was an ungrateful bitch at first. Ooooh let me tell you that story!

When I was in standard 6, I wrote down in my Form 1 application form that I wanted to go to All Saints. When I got my results back, it said that I was to go to SMP. Whaaaat?? All my friends were going to All Saints. So, I tried applying to All Saints again, then I got rejected. Then I begged again, and got rejected.

So, when I was shopping with Jessica, I asked her mom if I could go to Lok Yuk. I didn't know she would help me arrange and register and everything!! So I went to Lok Yuk. But still, I wasn't satisfied. Through the whole Form 1, I longed to go to All Saints and my mom said I could go after Form 2.

But then during Form 2, I had a lot of fun! I started to enjoy my days in Lok Yuk. So, I stayed.

Until now! When I see All Saints, it seems like people are desperate to claw other people to climb up the social ladder.

I don't want to be in that environment. I want to smile and be happy, like I am now! Lok Yuk is the place to be!! =D

1 comment: