Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Hari Panitia 2012

Yesterday was the first day of Minggu Panitia! And in conjunction with that, SINDEX prepared all our projects for all of Lok Yuk to see.

We started preparing for everything at 7am (last minute preparations) so that means we get to skip the weekly assembly! But the timing was crap because our beloved principle, who was in the hospital for an operation and still recovering, made a speech. It must've been nice to be called kerbaus and monyets after all this while. Haaahh... good memories of Lok Yuk. And I heard a fan exploded! How did that happen I don't know.

Whenever I am absent from school, cool things always happens. Is this fate? Like things automatically get boring in my presence?

Anyways, so we decorated the board in front of the physics lab and decorated the info board at the back. And nobody paid attention to either boards which felt like an arrow to the butthole. But that's okay. Because they paid attention to our inventions!

This might sound dorky and loserish but I never thought that people would be interested in our inventions or in what we have to say. My greatest fear that day was that some kid would walk away while I was talking and then I would have to pick up a fight and then I would get beat up. Or that someone wouldn't understand what I was talking about and I would panic and cry, followed by a dramatic scream while convulsing on the floor. And people would be pointing at me, laughing.... *shudders

Lol no la, the worst that would happen is I'd give an awkward giggle.

But even that didn't happen!! Everyone was interested and everyone listened and everyone was so nice! I even heard some girls saying they're interested to join SINDEX next year!! Too bad I didn't bring my camera or we would've taken a LOT of pics.

However, Vanissa's group had more audience than us because we didn't have the prototypes for our invention. Boohoo. Next time! *shakes fist

The only thing that I am mildly sad about is that I didn't get a chance to check out the other booths. I did see the singing though, and it was uh.... okay... *shifty eyes

But the fact that I got to skip classes was more than enough to compensate that! I know that skipping classes is a bad thing, but it doesn't make a difference to me. I still eat and poop the same way after all.

And then, this pharmacy sent some people to explain about medicines and how to know if it is safe or not. All we had to do was listen and we'd get free pens!!

Me : Can we have the pens?
The guy : Yeah yeah! Of course. Take some.
Me : Can we have like, a lot?
The guy : How bout you take like, one?
Me : Lol okay.

Lolololol.

2 comments: