Monday, July 16, 2012

Blogging 30 Day Challenge Day 1



Recent picture of myself and 15 interesting facts about me,

I truly love Les Miserables!!! *screams to show obvious obsession
I have a love hate relationship with fencing.
I care most about how I look.
I say lol and wtf a lot. Although my wtf is not cursing or harsh, it is to show that something is silly or funny.
My celebrity crushes are Harry Potter and Mathias Lauridsen.
I am very cheapskate. I hate spending my own money.
My favorite colour is anything pastel.
I am horrible at confrontations. I would piss my pants if someone scolds me.
I find happiness in shopping, especially purchasing cheap items. *cheapskate
I would always order iced lemon tea when I eat at restaurants.
The way to make me happy is to give me compliments.
My greatest fear is criticism.
I have no idea of my plans in the future. But I would probably become a doctor, scientist or journalist. Wtf, or maybe an international blogger?
I look up to my father most, because he was a nobody from nowhere, until some guy saw his drawings when he was a kid, and said 'You should be an architect.' And now he is.
My ideal guy would be rich and handsome. Wtf no, from experience, rich and handsome would not give happiness. He must have a good heart and he must prove without a doubt that he cares for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment